The days go by and it is difficult, on a daily basis, to find moments to enjoy with your partner. A good option is to set important dates on the calendar to spend time together. When the time comes, you may not know exactly what to do. If that’s your case, you’ll want to know these 10 ideas for a couple’s anniversary in our blog. They’re perfect for surprising your partner! Before we start, we’ll show you why this type of celebration is so important.
Why is it a good idea to look for ideas for a couple’s anniversary?
Time and routines are two great enemies of relationships. When you have the same relationship for years, it is easy to fall into monotony and it is something that can lead to friction on a daily basis.
The couple’s anniversary ideas that you will see in the next section can be a great incentive to improve the relationship. Living romantic moments together and alone will help you revive the flame of love, so don’t stop celebrating that special day.
10 ideas for a couple’s anniversary to enjoy great moments
It’s enough that a special day arrives for you to run out of plans to make, so I’m sure you’ll love these 10 anniversary ideas for couples that will bring you great moments:
- Breakfast. What better way to start the day than with a great breakfast? You can prepare it for your partner and take it to bed. It’s true that it’s a simple plan, but it doesn’t have to be the only one. If you prefer, there are many companies that serve breakfast at home. They prepare authentic delicacies, which become almost a brunch.
- Adventure. Having an adventure as a couple can be a great idea, but we recommend you to know very well if your partner is going to like the plan. For example, imagine that you organize a parachute jump, but your partner is terrified of heights. Then, it will not be a good plan. It might even end up in a fight. For that reason and because you know very well the person with whom you live, choose this type of adventure very well.
- Experience in nature. This can also be a good plan, if you both like it. You can take a hiking route, a small campsite or have a picnic. Choose a good place and also a sunny day. It’s a simple plan, but one that usually succeeds. The experiences in the countryside make us forget about the day to day and fill us with inner peace and wellbeing.
- Spa session. Daily life brings with it a lot of stress, so a relaxing time is a gift that you will both appreciate. In addition, the visit to the spa can be finished with a relaxing massage for two, which will surely leave you both feeling like new. It is a simple but unusual plan, a sure success!
- Travel. A trip may seem like big words to you, but it doesn’t have to be. You can organise a romantic weekend, perfect for spending time with your partner outside the usual environment. It’s a perfect option to come back with your batteries recharged and more in love than ever.
- Time capsule. A time capsule is such an original gift that it is sure to surprise your partner. Give him a nice box to keep some memories inside, you can also write some romantic messages. Mark a date to open it, it doesn’t have to be 10 years, maybe the next anniversary will be a good opportunity. I’m sure you’ll be very happy to check its contents.
- Romantic dinner. It may seem like a simple plan, but it’s usually foolproof. Choose a restaurant you both like or try a new option. And if you don’t feel like going out, how about cooking your own romantic dinner as a couple? Choose a menu and get down to business, it’s also a good option to have a fun and enjoyable time.
- Photo session. Do you have many photos together? It is possible that at the beginning of your relationship if you took many photos, although many may be informal or selfie type. Over time, you may not have as many or as usual, it’s easy to have photos of each other, but few photos where you appear together as we don’t always feel like asking a stranger for a favour. A photo session as a couple can be a very nice and special memory. We are not talking about the typical studio photos, sometimes a bit forced, but about those natural sessions in your favourite place. Besides the memory, the experience of doing it as a couple will make you have a very funny and also romantic moment, with a lot of complicity. It will be something that you will also notice in the photos!
- Relive the first date. Do you remember what your first date was like? If so, a good option as an anniversary gift is to recreate that moment. Your partner will love to remember that magical occasion for both of you and it will surely serve to revive those first feelings of so much illusion.
- A special gift. I’m sure you’re the person who knows your partner best, which is why you know which detail will excite him or her the most. Maybe you are a fan of a series and you would like to have some object of the same or collect some kind of object. So take time to think about what you would most like to receive on that special day.
Did you like these 10 ideas for a couple’s anniversary? We hope they will help you make that anniversary very special.