Spending a holiday in Benidorm is much more than just sun and sand. In fact, it is one of the best destinations to enjoy at other times of the year and not just in summer. It is a city full of possibilities in every way, and if you still don’t know it, you can’t wait another day to enjoy it. From Hotel Don Pancho we encourage you to get to know this city better. Also to discover some shows in Benidorm that you can’t miss.
What shows in Benidorm can you enjoy?
The shows in Benidorm are just one of the attractions you have to enjoy this city. Those of us who have lived in this Mediterranean town know the magic it exudes from every pore.
It leaves an indelible mark on all those who visit or spend part of their lives in the town. It is special and although it is not always valued in the right way, it is an incomparable place.
That’s why it offers so much on every visit. Go to the beach, enjoy the gastronomy, get to know its charming historic centre or attend one of these shows:
- Benidorm Palace. It is one of the most important nightlife venues in Benidorm. It has been open since the late 70s. At that time, it was the first venue of its kind and now it is the oldest. It offers countless shows throughout the year. You can choose from magic, humour, live music, dance or vedettes. In addition, it includes dinner to make the evening as complete as possible. However, sometimes it leaves behind such a playful atmosphere and becomes more serious, hosting congresses, plays or sporting events.
- Benidorm Casino. Benidorm’s Casino Mediterráneo is located on Avenida del Mediterráneo. If you’ve ever visited such a place, you won’t be surprised by what you’ll find inside, but you will be surprised by the magical atmosphere. Even if you don’t like gambling, you can visit the premises, have a drink and enjoy others gambling with your money.
- Medieval challenge – Moors and Christians. This is another show with dinner. You can enjoy it in the medieval complex Magic Excalibur, which is located at exit 65 of the AP7 motorway. When you enter it is as if you were travelling back in time. It takes you straight back to medieval times, so you can contemplate the struggle between the Moors and the Christians. If you are familiar with the area, you will know that it is a tradition to remember these confrontations, but now in a calm and fun way. The entertainment is spectacular and you won’t have many surprises throughout the night.
- Levi’s Showboat. This is a traditional cabaret and the best known in the town. It’s designed for British audiences, but it’s really for everyone. If you like this type of show, you’ll have a great night out. In addition, it also includes dinner and sometimes very well-known personalities take part. This will be a real surprise for the audience.
- Sinatra’s Disco Pub. It is located in the Torre Domo building on Calle Menorca. You’ll find it open until 5 in the morning and you can see live performances by different musicians. With such a name, it couldn’t be any other way. In recent times, the protagonist is Neil Saint John, he is known for his imitations of other singers and for being “the voice”, but in this case of Benidorm.
- Cafè Benidorm. If you don’t know where to go when most places have closed and you still want to have fun, choose Cafè Benidorm. It’s open until 7am, so you can go straight to breakfast after that. It’s at 18 Lepanto street and has live music performances. You can also watch other kinds of shows.
- Benidorm Comedy Club. Both the local La Oveja Negra and Alicante Comedy have joined forces to design Benidorm Comedy. Every Wednesday at half past nine different professional stand-up comedians will come and perform live. Plus, you can have a drink. That is, if the laughter doesn’t stop you. It’s sure to be an unforgettable night full of fun and fresh air.
In addition, the Hotel has a dance hall which is not only an emblematic place for us, but also for the city of Benidorm. The liveliest nights have their stage here. Live music shows, dances of all kinds and shows alternate throughout the week. We love to surprise you every day with something new and we know that show time is going to be one of the most awaited moments of the day.
I’m sure you already have a few ideas for shows in Benidorm, so what are you waiting for?