At Hotel Don Pancho we always try to make your visit to our city different. Offering you alternatives to spending the day enjoying the beach, which is never a bad option. That’s why today we bring you the best theme parks in Benidorm.
Water parks in Benidorm
As it couldn’t be otherwise with a climate like Benidorm’s, Benidorm has several water parks. Shall we get to know them one by one? Afterwards, you’ll be looking forward to taking a dip in one of them and what’s even better: having the most fun day of your holiday.
Aqualandia Benidorm Park is one of the largest water parks not only in Spain, but also in Europe. It has a wide variety of attractions and activities for all ages:
- Water slides. You’ll find a number of water slides to choose from. Highlights include the Kamikaze, a high-speed slide that drops almost vertically; the Big Bang, which offers a vertical drop with a loop; and the Black Hole, a slide that takes you through a dark tunnel with special lighting effects. It will get your adrenaline pumping.
- Wave pool. In Aqualandia you will find a large wave pool that has nothing to envy to the waves of the sea. You can swim and play in the pool, or relax on the sand that also simulates a beach that surrounds it.
- Adventureland. This is the area of the park for the more intrepid, with attractions such as Verti-Go, a 33-metre high free-fall tower, or the Splash, a slide that ends with a free fall into a swimming pool.
- Children’s areas. We said that it is a park for all ages and also for the youngest members of the family. It has several children’s areas and a Mini Park with water games designed for children.
- Facilities. You have services such as restaurants, shops, ticket offices and rest areas.
Mundomar is a theme park dedicated to marine animals and is also located in Benidorm. In addition to getting to know the marine life and fauna of the aquatic environment, it has a large number of shows and attractions for the public to enjoy their visit. One of the advantages is that it tries to preserve as much as possible the natural habitat of the living beings that form part of the park.
As we have already mentioned, there are different shows at Mundomar, of which we can highlight the following:
- Dolphins. Undoubtedly, these adorable animals are one of the most popular attractions for visitors and their show is always one of the most popular. You will enjoy watching their acrobatics in the water.
- Sea lions. You can also see the sea lions, a similar attraction to the previous one.
- Birds. At Mundomar you will find a large number of exotic birds, which also take part in the shows and with which you can experience unique moments.
- Reptiles. The reptile exhibit is always one of the most sought after and if you are not afraid, you can take a photo with a snake.
- Other services. It also has several areas for children, a restaurant service and lockers.
This is another water park in Benidorm, similar to Aqualandia with a wave pool, children’s pools, slides and a spa. It has great facilities where you can enjoy a day out with family or friends.
Benidorm Theme Parks
Now it’s time to get to know the theme parks you can enjoy in Benidorm. Although there are a few more, such as Forestal Park, a zip wire park, we’ll focus on the two most important ones.
Terra Mítica is a park full of exciting attractions and quality shows. It is centred on the ancient civilisations that inhabited some countries bathed by the Mediterranean centuries ago. It has 5 themed areas:
- The Islands.
The attractions are divided into children’s, family and thrill rides. You can imagine which area you want to go to if you want a day to get your adrenaline pumping.
Terra Natura is a kind of zoo, but with a different mentality. It focuses on animal care and participates in international programmes to support endangered species.
The aim is for the animals to be in their natural habitat, which is why the environment of the mythical continent Pangea is recreated, as well as those of Europe, America and Asia. The priority is always to take care of the living beings and to keep them in a pleasant environment.
As you would expect, the park is set up for an enjoyable visit and has a number of rides and attractions, as well as a bathing area. However, what you’ll like most of all is to see happy, well-cared-for animals.
At Hotel Don Pancho we not only show you the best theme parks in Benidorm, but we can also organise your visit. Leave your next holiday in our hands and we assure you that you’ll have the time of your life.