How often should you exercise to relieve everyday stress? Many people think that physical exercise is used to tone the body and get in better shape. It’s also an escape route from the many burdens that everyone has, even if only temporarily.
However, to achieve a good physical and emotional state it is necessary to go further, it is necessary to look for activities that balance body and mind.
Do you know the best training to say goodbye to stress? BodyArt Training, if you don’t already know it, in the following lines you will discover all its secrets.
What is BodyArt Training?
BodyArt Training is a training system designed by Robert Steinbacher, a former gymnast who started out as a dancer and choreographer and who worked in some of New York’s top academies. It is a fitness technique that uses the tools of yoga, physiotherapy and traditional relaxation methods.
It is performed barefoot and no apparatus is used, only the body. The aim is to work a good number of muscles at the same time. Furthermore, it is practiced in an environment free of entertainment, so that the person can focus on his or her own body. The aim is to increase the level of oxygen in both the muscles and the brain to achieve a state of relaxation during the training.
BodyArt does not seek a body with marked muscles, but a workout that helps the person feel more agile, relaxed and young. It takes care of the body, but also the mind and improves the health of the individual. The movements of this training combined with breathing achieves a good state of form, reduces physical tensions and relieves stress. To achieve all this, it combines active and passive exercises.
More and more people are opting for this technique, not as well known as others, to enjoy benefits at a physical level similar to those achieved with other disciplines. Also to focus on your emotional and even spiritual health, managing to recover the peace that the stress of daily life steals from you.
What are the benefits of BodyArt Training?
Any appropriate and well performed physical activity is very advantageous. In fact, the benefits you get are often the greatest motivation to dedicate time to them. It’s the same with BodyArt Training, this is all you’ll get with this discipline:
- Tone up your body. Each exercise is designed to work one muscle group at a time. It is therefore logical that muscle tone is improved.
- Better physical appearance. The BodyArt workouts will allow you to have a better physical appearance at all levels. When you’ve been working out for a while, you’ll notice that you look great.
- Control breathing. One of the most important benefits of BodyArt is that you will learn to control your breathing. When you succeed, you feel more relaxed and less stressed.
- Increase your ability to concentrate. Thanks to the breathing techniques you will learn, you will develop your ability to concentrate even more. It is not only important for intellectual work, but also for being more calm and focusing all your attention on what you want to achieve.
- Improve posture. The elements of yoga and physiotherapy incorporated in this technique allow for the correction of bad postures.
- More balance. Also thanks to the elements just mentioned, the body’s balance is improved.
- Avoiding injuries. By applying physiotherapy techniques, injuries that can be caused by improperly performed exercise are avoided.
- Reducing pain. If you suffer from muscle pain, BodyArt will help you reduce it. Also with the help of the physiotherapy techniques it applies.
- It is for everyone. In general, this sport is suitable for all types of people. No matter the age or previous physical condition, the important thing is to want to improve at all levels. In addition, training sessions can be personalised so that you can always get the most out of them and achieve the best results. Don’t forget that once you’ve optimised your fitness, you can increase the intensity of your workouts.
Of course, to benefit from all its advantages you must practice this discipline regularly.
Who is BodyArt Training designed for?
We said in a previous point that BodyArt is a discipline for everyone, but especially for people who fit one of these descriptions:
- High levels of stress.
- Difficulties in disconnecting and relaxing.
- Postural problems.
- Muscle tension.
- Back pain.
- Low physical energy.
Now that you know more about this type of training and all its advantages, do you think BodyArt Training is for you? Surely you think it deserves at least a chance.