UPDATED 28/07/2020 12:00
Dear guests and friends,
We are very sorry to inform you that we have finally been forced to postpone the opening date we had planned for 31st of July.
The extraordinary situation that has taken place this weekend on an international level with the new restrictions imposed by the United Kingdom, as well as the uncertainty we are suffering in the country as a result of the evolution of contagion, all of which is last minute and beyond our control, have forced us to make this very difficult decision.
The whole team of the Hotel had been working tirelessly for weeks so that the hotel could open its doors this Friday, July 31st. The news has been devastating for us all.
From the Management and the entire Don Pancho team we want to express our most sincere apologies.
Our new estimated opening date is September 1st, 2020.
- -If you have a reservation with us for August and have booked directly with us, we have automatically cancelled your stay free of charge. There is no need to contact us. If you have made any pre-payments via credit card, that amount will be refunded to you.
- If you have a booking made on booking.com with arrival for August, please contact Booking to postpone or cancel your stay with us. There is no charge for this change.
- If you have a reservation made through a Tour Operators such as TUI and JET2 for the month of August, please contact your them directly.
- ALL reservations, past and future, made directly with us for dates when the hotel is still closed, will be automatically cancelled. If any amount has been paid in advance for those reservations, it will be automatically returned to you at no cost.
We will continue to keep you informed on our social networks and on this page, so please check back.
Rest assured that when we return we will be stronger than ever. And we look forward to doing so as soon as possible!
Your Don Pancho family.